Know Your Internet Speed Meter Lite App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Internet Speed Meter Lite displays your internet speed in status bar and shows the amount of data used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
– Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of current session
– Today’s app usage for mobile and wifi
– Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
January 20, 2018
It’s very useful, but there’s a tiny bug on my new pixel 2 with Android 8.1 updated to Jan 5th 2018. Every time I connect into a new wifi, the name of the point can’t be recognized, “unknown ssid” is always shown on the notification list. But it could b return normal just when I click the notificati…
May 10, 2018
One word – Awesome. I was looking for a way to stay on the top of data being consumed by my phone at various points in time. This aap conveniently meters my connection. It has live reporting in the status bar as well notification area, which is just plain awesome. Best of all, it has no ads. Yes…
October 11, 2017
It’s a good application but I think it has some bugs. I experienced lot of time that it doesn’t keep the track of data usage properly. Speed is showing fine but the usage of data is not good. Many times it happens that when I restart my phone the data used turns to 3-4 GB but in actual i had used on…
January 7, 2018
It does its job of showing internet speed on top, but needs lot more functionality in the main application. To begin with, consider showing inbound and outbound traffic. Maybe add whois lookup for submenu. If you do want to add stats for per month usage, consider showing in form of histograms, than …
September 5, 2016
Varies with device
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC Free Download Links:
Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Internet Speed Meter Lite:
Inorder to run Internet Speed Meter Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Internet Speed Meter Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.