Know Your Grand Theft Auto: Vice City App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
I love this game. Reminds me of the old GTA games. Sandreas, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, you know. Controls are a little diffucult but if you have a OTG cable and a controller, it makes the controls a whole lot bearable. Besides the little difficult controls, graphics are great, games runs smooth, voices in the game are amazing, and this mobile verson of Vice City is just amazing! I am really enjoying it so far. Definitely worth the $7 and the 1.5GB of space. Thank you Rockstar Games for making this mobile version of Vice City, and for android too!
Well worth $5 Great story line, interesting characters, lots of missions, ive only played gta san andreas on pc, before, but i may actually like this one even better. Using samsung galaxy TAB S, just one request. The car driving experience does not reflect in real time, in respond to my steering. Hard enough to complete driving missions, this makes it almost impossible. Love it other wise. Thanks in advance.
I think the game is great but there are no missions available after a certain point. There’s no real stopping point it just ran out of missions. Part of the whole reason to play gta is for the story. I’m still waiting for Tommy to take on the people that he used to work for now that he has all this money and power. And what happened to Lance? Like, the story just stopped.
Kevin J Castillo
A- but loved it! Def better graphics than GTA III. Might have to tweak the display settings of you plan on using in different devices. Not all work flawlessly with high graphics. I wish there was a cloud setting or something to switch my saved info on to another device. Never the less this is still a classic as well and very happy with it! Lookong forward to get San Andreas!
– Various bug fixes.
March 26, 2015
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 18+
Flag as inappropriate
New York NY 10012
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC Free Download Links:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:
Inorder to run Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.