Know Your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see:
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
i bought this game on my samsung galaxy s4 octa core version and it looks more of lagplay and not gameplay. this is dejecting as rockstar games has failed to optimise this game for android devices. it is recommended that they make necessary improvements and make the game playable for medium to high end devices. i have 4gb internal storage out of 16gb free yet the game lags, even on low settings like 0% resolution and draw distance .
This game is so old school and gta 5 is so much better than this game but it is still worth playing. It has a lot of cheats and hacks but it is still very good. It plays up very x1000000 rare. This game is very fun and if you have seen my comment please download this game immediately because it’s extremely fun and it is very easy to collect money ps its okay to play offline and if you have seen my comment i recommend you to download this game immediately and have a great time
I loved this game wh3n I was young and this brings back the best memories of my child hood haha.. the controls are kinda lumpy when steering a vehicle. But all other movements are pretty good. Butt,if you happen to have a Xbox one s controller it works perfect on my galaxy s8 plus. Thanks for porting this game to android and giving the option to max the graphics out. Looks very good! Loving the portal game feel too haha!
Just started, i am playing with an Xbox One controller and everything works perfect. The only problem is you are stuck with the original controls and cant change the buttons functions. I wish i could use the triggers for gas and braking for driving the cars like in GTA’s 4 and 5. Other than that everything is good. A classic game, that runs smoothly, and is a great time nostalgia trip. This one works so well that i am definitley buying the other ports as soon as i am done with this one.
Assorted Bug Fixes.
March 21, 2015
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
3.0 and up
Rated for 18+
Extreme Violence, Gambling
Flag as inappropriate
New York NY 10012
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC Free Download Links:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
Inorder to run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.