Know Your Clockwork Tomato App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Clockwork Tomato is a time management application, based on the Pomodoro technique, a method that boosts productivity by breaking down work periods into 25-minute slices, separated by short breaks.
• This application is a timer, a clock, and an activity log all at once (°) with a relaxing display and a beautiful widget.
• Fully configurable: timers, behaviour, colors, sounds, style, and more than 50 options.
• Highly expandable through the Tasker calls (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm).
(°) And more, with the in-app expansion pack, featuring:
• Profiles, to switch between up to 5 preference sets.
• Task lists, editable from any text editor through Dropbox, based on the todo.txt file format (http://www.todotxt.com/).
• Detailed and colorful activity logs with enhanced recaps.
December 24, 2017
I quit my job so that I could work as a freelancer as well as take my licensure exam. While having a time of my own to balance my money-earning tasks and my schooling, I downloaded this app and bought its added features. Six months later, I passed my exams and was able to fulfill my freelance jobs w…
November 24, 2017
Easily the best pomodoro timer on any platform. Has everything. Would perhaps be nice to sync with gcal, but it’s basically just a joy to use. Update: bought the extras pack and Dropbox Todo sync isn’t working, I guess there are api problems? App is authorized, but todo.txt doesn’t appear in dropbox…
October 13, 2017
Clockwork tomato is the best pomodoro app there is, hands down. It works perfectly out of the box, but it is extremely customizable. You can change the duration of each part of the pomodoro, determine whether you want to extend a section or move on to the next one, and even set different sounds for …
January 5, 2018
This app has got me moving and working so many times in the morning that it’s become part of my routine. Plus, I love the different profiles and the ability to change the length of the Pomodoros. Thanks for keeping this updated so well!
• Dropbox access update to match the new API.
October 2, 2017
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 142.49 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Clockwork Tomato for PC Free Download Links:
Clockwork Tomato for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Clockwork Tomato for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Clockwork Tomato for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Clockwork Tomato for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Clockwork Tomato:
Inorder to run Clockwork Tomato on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Clockwork Tomato for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Clockwork Tomato for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Clockwork Tomato on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Clockwork Tomato for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Clockwork Tomato for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.