Know Your Blackbird App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
This game is similar to the classic ROOK® card game*.
Compete against the computer in this classic trick-taking game. Bid aggressively for the chance to declare trump. Take tricks with pointers to reach your bid or you’ll get set!
Play with two widely different rule sets (Kentucky Discard or Western Wyoming) or create your own set of rules to play with any of these options that can be on or off:
• Include 1’s worth 15 points
• Low/high/10.5 Blackbird card
• Remove the Blackbird card
• Allow Blackbird card to be played anytime
• Winning bidder leads the first trick
• Red 1 worth 30 points
• Adjustable game winning score
• Bonus for taking most tricks
• and more!
* This is not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with Hasbro, Inc. ROOK® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
Very fun, need more options I wish there were more rule options. I’m used to rook where the 1 is only worth ten points, and is not greater than a 14. A 1 is a 1. I do love being able to create my own rule set, however. I would love the option to play with real people. Maybe change computer difficulty. But it’s a fantastic game overall, and I’m glad it exists, seeing as how many people have never heard of it.
Finally! I love playing this, but I wish a few things would be added: multiplayer (the Apple version has this), option to view one or more cards in nest while bidding, computer bidding aggressiveness setting, option to allow partner to call trumps when you win the bid for extra points tacked on to bid. If it had a few of these, I’d rate 5 stars. Nothing is changing with this game. Rating will go down as I’m asked to rate, but get no feedback on my suggestions.
If you love ROOK Then this is a must have for you. Only thing I don’t like is there needs to be more options for the rules. The way I’ve always played is with all 2s, 3s and 4s taken out except for the red 2 and it stays in as the little rook. Still a very fun and adictive game.
Online and shoot the moon Online gameplay would be fun. It’s nice to be able to edit rules. One thing I would add is an option in bidding to, “shoot the moon”. “Shoot the moon” Is the highest bid and the player who makes the bid must take every trick in the round without any help from his partner. Winning the round on a shoot the moon bid grants 240 points and losing 240 if you lose the round. I love the app. Keep updating.
Fixed a crash when tablet users went to Settings with KitKat or later.
March 29, 2015
10,000 – 50,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
R. Don Wilson
Blackbird for PC Free Download Links:
Blackbird for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Blackbird for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Blackbird for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Blackbird for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Blackbird:
Inorder to run Blackbird on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Blackbird for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Blackbird for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Blackbird on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Blackbird for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Blackbird for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.